Symbian S60 v5 [i8910HD/5800/N97/Mini/X6] AppsSymbian^3 [N8/C7/C6/E7]
Opera Mobile just got... better. Today we released an update which bumps Opera Mobile to 11.1. It has new features we know many of you have requested
● One field does it all: You can now type both web addresses and search queries in your browser's address field. Or, if you prefer, you can still use the search field with your favorite search engines.
● Auto-suggest saves you typing: Suggestions from Google search and your browser history appear as soon as you begin typing. Select what you want, and you're done.
● Address entry is finished for you: Domains such as .com, .org, or .net are added automatically when typing a URL. Now, they also learn more from the sites you visit—such as .gov, .edu, .co.uk or that of your country.
● Easy and powerful text selection: When you want to select text, hold your finger on what you want. Handles appear around a word that allow you to select precisely. You can then copy the text or search with it.
● Complex pages made simple: An option to have webpages laid out in a single-column view makes it easy to read large webpages with many parts on a small screen, without needing to scroll back and forth.
● Search suggestions from Google and Yandex will appear when you start typing in the search field.
● You can now search directly from the address bar! The search option will appear in the drop down list when you type something.
● The text selection is greatly improved for touch screen devices. Just click on the text you want to select, then drag the handles to adjust the selection and press "Select".
● Opera Turbo improvements for Opera Mobile. More speed!
● Improved picture quality for Opera Turbo using WebP.
Download to PC Clickshere